Join #TeamNDSS for the 50th Anniversary of the TCS New York City Marathon!
Race and Registration Details:
Date: November 1, 2020
Location: New York, NY
Join #TeamNDSS for the 50th Anniversary of the TCS NYC Marathon! NDSS has been chosen as an official charity partner for the second time and we are thrilled to be part of the world’s largest marathon!
Come run 26.2 with over 50,000 athletes from all 50 states and more than 140 countries. The marathon takes you through all 5 boroughs of New York City with over 1,000,000 spectators cheering you on.
To be considered for the TCS NYC Marathon through #TeamNDSS, please complete the application form with your participant information, agree to the fundraising commitment and submit payment of your non-refundable registration fee through the link provided.
- All marathon participants must fundraise a minimum of $3000 to run for #TeamNDSS
- Race registration is NOT included with your fundraising. Runner is responsible for paying their own registration cost ($295 for non-NYRR members and $225 for NYRR members). International runners have a fee of $358.
- $25 Team Fee
Benefits of Running for #TeamNDSS:
- Guaranteed Race Entry with NDSS
- #TeamNDSS team tank and swag
- A personal fundraising page to help you reach your fundraising goal
- Network of teammates to offer support and motivation
- Access to a #TeamNDSS certified run coach and training plan
How would you like to join #TeamNDSS at the 50th Anniversary TCS New York City Marathon?
- I would like a guaranteed bib for the TCS NYC Marathon through #TeamNDSS
- I already have a bib for the TCS NYC Marathon, but I would like to join #TeamNDSS
- I am not running but I would like to join the #TeamNDSS Fan Zone* to receive an official NDSS t-shirt and drawstring bag
- *Not running but want to cheer on your friends and family who are? You can sign up for the #TeamNDSS Fan Zone for $25 and receive an official NDSS T-Shirt and a drawstring bag to get ready to cheer on the sidelines!
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]