For almost 40 years, National Down Syndrome Society has been so grateful for generous donors like you to fulfill our mission as the leading human rights organization for all individuals with Down syndrome.
Throughout our 2017 fiscal year, your support has allowed to NDSS to invest over $1.5 million in continuing ongoing services and launching new ones alike.
- #DSWORKS® is our recent employment initiative for the Down syndrome community which has increased employment opportunities for individuals with Down syndrome across the country!
- Our Community Outreach program provides the best, most comprehensive and accurate information and resources on Down syndrome in the world
- The NDSS National Advocacy & Policy Center works with the U.S. Congress, the Administration, state governors and legislatures to develop regulatory initiatives that improve outcomes for all individuals with Down syndrome in the areas of Healthcare & Research, Education, Economic Self-Sufficiency, Community Integration and Employment.
- Our Buddy Walk® Program is the most recognized Down syndrome public awareness program in the world with over 330,000 participating in 250+ events.
- Our Public Awareness initiative continues to work through various media to promote awareness, acceptance and inclusion of people with Down syndrome.
- Launched in Fall 2016, the NDSS Athlete Ambassador Team program has recruited recreational athletes nationwide to be athlete ambassadors for the Down syndrome community all while helping promote health and wellness throughout the Down syndrome community.
Please find the Annual Report for the year ending March 2017.
Please find the Audited Financial Statement for the year ending March 2016.
Please find the Audited Financial Statement for the year ending March 2017.
Please find the Form 990 for the year ending March 2016.
Please find the Form 990 for the year ending March 2017.
Please find the Annual Report for the year ending March 2015.
Please find the Corporate Donors from the year ending March 2015.
Ways to Donate
Your donation allows us to continue the important work we do to promote the value, acceptance and inclusion of people with Down syndrome. Thank you for supporting the NDSS mission!
Learn how you can support NDSS