Run for Down Syndrome and Add Gratitude to Your Miles!
Join #TeamNDSS, a participating charity partner, for the 2020 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend Powered by AfterShokz
With your commitment to participate in the 2020 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend Powered by AfterShokz, you will be helping to support and share our mission of being the leading human rights organization for all individuals with Down syndrome.
Space is Limited!
Race and Registration details:
Disney Wine & Dine 5k Powered by AfterShokz – Friday, November 6, 2020
Disney Wine & Dine 10K Powered by AfterShokz – Saturday, November 7, 2020
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Powered by AfterShokz – Sunday, November 8, 2020
Disney Two Course Challenge Powered by AfterShokz – 10K and Half Marathon
To be considered for the 2020 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend Powered by AfterShokz through #TeamNDSS, please complete the application form with your participant information, select a race type, agree to the fundraising commitment, and submit payment of your non-refundable registration fee through the link provided.
All 2020 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend Powered by AfterShokz races registered through #TeamNDSS require a $50 registration fee per race. The registration fee is due at the time of registration and does not count towards your fundraising total.
To participate as a #TeamNDSS team member you must meet a minimum fundraising commitment, based on the race selected.
- Disney Wine & Dine 5k Powered by AfterShokz – $500 fundraising commitment
- Disney Wine & Dine 10K Powered by AfterShokz – $600 fundraising commitment
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Powered by AfterShokz – $800 fundraising commitment
- Disney Two Course Challenge Powered by AfterShokz – $1200 fundraising commitment
Fundraising Team Benefits:
- Guaranteed Race Entry paid for by NDSS
- #TeamNDSS team tank and swag
- Dedicated pre-race and post-race private #TeamNDSS Tent for all races
- Pre-race fuel and post-race celebration at #TeamNDSS Tent for all races
- A personal fundraising page to help you reach your fundraising goal
- Network of teammates to offer support and motivation
- Access to a #TeamNDSS certified run coach and training plan
- All the benefits provided by runDisney
- runDisney Finisher Medal, Shirt, Virtual Goody Bag and Personalized bib, on-course and post-race refreshments
- Event weekend transportation including courtesy shuttle to and from the Walt Disney World® Resort to each race event
Disclaimer: All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.