Run for Down syndrome and add gratitude to your miles!
Join #TeamNDSS, an official charity partner, for the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend!
With your commitment to participate in the 2019 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend, you will be helping to support and share our mission of being the leading human rights organization for all individuals with Down syndrome.
Space is Limited!
Race and Registration details:
Disney Fall Feast 5K – Thursday, October 31, 2019
Disney Wine & Dine 10K – Friday, November 1, 2019
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon – Saturday, November 2, 2019
Disney Two Course Challenge – 10K and Half Marathon
To be considered for the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend through #TeamNDSS, please complete the application form with your participant information, select a race type, agree to the fundraising commitment: and submit payment of your non-refundable registration fee through the link provided.
All Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend races registered through #TeamNDSS require a $50 registration fee per race. The registration fee is due at the time of registration and does not count towards your fundraising total.
To participate as a #TeamNDSS team member you must meet a minimum fundraising commitment, based on the race selected.
- Disney Fall Feast 5K – $500 fundraising commitment
- Disney Wine & Dine 10K – $600 fundraising commitment
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon – $800 fundraising commitment
- Disney Two Course Challenge – $1200 fundraising commitment
Fundraising Team Benefits:
- Guaranteed Race Entry paid for by NDSS
- #TeamNDSS team tank and swag
- Dedicated pre-race and post-race private #TeamNDSS Tent for all races
- Pre-race fuel and post-race celebration at #TeamNDSS Tent for all races
- A personal fundraising page to help you reach your fundraising goal
- Network of teammates to offer support and motivation
- Access to a #TeamNDSS certified run coach and training plan
- All the benefits provided by runDisney
- runDisney Finisher Medal, Shirt, Virtual Goody Bag and Personalized bib, on-course and post-race refreshments
- Event weekend transportation including courtesy shuttle to and from the Walt Disney World® Resort to each race event
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
When you receive a race bib through NDSS you will need to have a minimum two-night hotel accommodation at an approved Walt Disney World® Resort and a two-day base ticket (park ticket). If you are an Annual Passholder, the ticket requirement may be waived as long as ALL guests in the room are Annual Passholders. *Participants that live in the Orlando area or those who are DVC members can have the hotel option waived but must purchase at least one-day base ticket. Proof of residency/booking is required.*