This page will be updated as more information becomes available.
A lack of transportation shouldn’t prevent anyone from getting the COVID-19 vaccine. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Lyft to help improve access to care for the Down syndrome community when you are ready to get to a vaccine appointment. NDSS, in partnership with Lyft, is offering you a free/discounted ride to your vaccination appointment. Complete the form here to apply for your codes. #LyftUp
- Read the CDC’s recommendations for fully vaccinated people here.
- The National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities (NACDD) created this site to provide trusted sources regarding the COVID-19 vaccine to help you make the right decision for you, your family, and your community.
- Learn more about traveling after you are vaccinated from the Adult Down Syndrome Center.
- Read the Down Syndrome Medical Interest Group’s (DSMIG) COVID-19 Vaccination Position Statement here.
- Read NDSS’ COVID-19 letter for families here.
- Learn about you state vaccination allocation and distribution here, courtesy of Liberty Partners Group.
This COVID-19 Vaccine Prioritization Dashboard shows how each state is prioritizing the disability community.
- Information on taking medication for side effects for COVID-19 vaccine from the Adult Down Syndrome Center.
- Click here to read the joint statement to the CDC, NCBDDD and NCIRD providing framework for vaccine allocation.