- Caregivers May Be Eligible For Paid Leave Under COVID-19 Relief Law
- The National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals (NADSP) has resources to help DSPs take care of themselves during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Alzheimer’s Association Tips for Dementia Caregivers
- The National Alliance for Caregiving’s resources for Caregivers
- NTG’s Tips for Setting your Self up for Success during Difficult Times
- Emory University’s Fact Sheet for informal caregivers working with Alzheimer’s and related illnesses
- NDSS has created this document intended to share guidance if an individual with Down syndrome has been hospitalized and the hospital will not allow anyone to visit them. VIEW HERE.
As the leading human rights organization for all individuals with Down syndrome, NDSS will continue to work with disability advocate groups to protect the civil rights for those with Down syndrome and other disabilities. Please let us know if you or someone you know with Down syndrome or other disabilities has faced discrimination due to scarce COVID-19 resources. VIEW STATEMENT HERE.