January 6, 2021 – January 10, 2021
#TeamNDSS is thrilled to be participating in our fourth year in a row at the Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend!
With your commitment to participate in the Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend, you will be helping to support and share our mission of being the leading human rights organization for all individuals with Down syndrome.
Race and Registration Details
Walt Disney World® 5K
January 7, 2021
Walt Disney World® 10K
January 8, 2021
Walt Disney World® Half Marathon
January 9, 2021
Walt Disney World® Marathon
Dopey Challenge (5K, 10K, Half Marathon & Marathon)-
#TeamNDSS Fan Zone – ALL WEEKEND!
To be considered for the Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend through #TeamNDSS, please complete the application form with your participant information, select a race type, agree to the fundraising commitment: and submit payment of your non-refundable registration fee through the link provided.
All Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna® races registered through #TeamNDSS require a $50 registration fee per race. The registration fee is due at the time of registration and does not count towards your fundraising total.
To participate as a #TeamNDSS team member you must meet a minimum fundraising commitment, based on the race selected.
- Walt Disney World 5K – $500 fundraising commitment
- Walt Disney World 10K – $600 fundraising commitment
- Walt Disney World Half Marathon – $800 fundraising commitment
- Walt Disney World Marathon – $1000 fundraising commitment
- Dopey Challenge – $2500 fundraising commitment
- #TeamNDSS Fan Zone – $25 donation
- Not running but want to cheer on your friends and family who are? You can sign up for the #TeamNDSS Fan Zone and receive an official NDSS T-Shirt and drawstring bag to get ready to cheer on the sidelines!
Fundraising Team Benefits:
- Guaranteed Race Entry paid for by NDSS
- #TeamNDSS team tank and swag
- Dedicated pre-race and post-race private #TeamNDSS Tent for all races
- Pre-race fuel and post-race celebration at #TeamNDSS Tent for all races
- A personal fundraising page to help you reach your fundraising goal
- A network of teammates to offer support and motivation
- Access to a #TeamNDSS certified run coach and training plan
- runDisney participants will receive:
- runDisney Finisher Medal, Shirt, Virtual Goody Bag and Personalized bib, on-course and post-race refreshments
- Event weekend transportation including courtesy shuttle to and from the Walt Disney World® Resort to each race event
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos. ©Disney